12.27.2005

Well now.

Ha ha.

This is the act of creating a superfluous extension of my thoughts, and hobbies, through this relatively bland and new blog. I'll be posting more of course, than just this small teaser today.

Let me back up a little bit, as to explain why I'm here.

I received a new camera for Christmas this year, and I wanted to have a place to share my new found hobby. Photo Blogging.

:D

Anyway, here's link to Olympus's website, so you can check out the goods.

Olympus.com

I'm quite proud and fond of it right now, it's actually a great camera for what it's worth.



A small close up of some plants, that at the moment I cannot recall the name of.



Close up of a Lion Soapstone sculpture.



Another closeup of the Lion. This thing is only about three inches wide, one inch tall.



The plastic white-ish Christmas tree extreme close up from about 18 feet away.

*note* All these pictures were resized from 2816x2112.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home